|Minimum Order Quantity
|Electric Vacuum Extractor
|Available Silicone Cups Size
|40,50,60mm & Cesarean Cup with Anterior and Posterior SS Cups
|Non Corrosive 304 Grade Stainless Steel
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
SUPREME Electric Vacuum Extractor use during a vacuum-assisted delivery. Apparatus is attached to the baby's head using a suction cup. The suction cup is carefully placed on the baby's scalp, and a vacuum is applied to create a secure grip. The doctor or midwife then gently pulls with controlled traction during the mother's contractions to help guide the baby through the birth canal.
Here are a few key points of our apparatus:-
- Hands free operation
- Vacuum Increase & decrease by Foot Switch
- Silicone, Cesarean and SS Cups
- Very useful for the process of extra gentle Vacuum assisted Delivery.
- The twin foot switch helps the operator to increase the vacuum to required limit and also to release the vacuum so the two hands are tremendously free and can hold the fetus and detach the cup The required pressure (580mm Hg) can be attained in seconds and the pressure will be maintained.
- Most important idea of twin foot switch is that in between uterine contractions, the operation can reduce the vacuum to minimum level to avoid unnecessary pressure on the scalp.
- There will be no single slippage during the suction comparatively tradition suction.
- With the help of both the foot switch or Hand valve, pressure can be relieved within no seconds.
- All the Silicone Tubes and Cups can be autoclaved either through formalin or traditional methodology at 120 cls for 20 minutes.
- Unbreakable 2000ml Polycarbonate jar for easy handling , cleaning and reassembling.
- Electrically operated and the power consumption is very low as 40 Watts and absolutely very silent. It can operate in an inverters also.
- The overflow protection device prevents liquid or solid particles from entering the intermediate tubing
- The specialized surgical steel trolley is provided for using both at OT as well as in Labour Room.
- It's important to note that the decision to perform a vacuum-assisted delivery is made by the healthcare provider based on their assessment of the situation and consideration of the potential benefits and risks. The procedure is carried out in a controlled and monitored environment to ensure the safety of both the mother and the baby.
- Production Capacity: 75 Pcs/Month
- Delivery Time: 15-20 Days
- Packaging Details: 7 Ply Corrugated Box